If you’re searching for a scrumptious dinner or special event dish, these flavorful stuffed chicken breasts are just the thing. Every bite is packed with divine flavor from melted cheese, spinach and mushrooms sautéed to perfection. Your guests will relish in the delight of this exquisite culinary treat!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Before you begin, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then in a skillet, warm up some olive oil and simmer the mushrooms and garlic until they are softly browned and tender.
- Allow the baby spinach leaves to simmer in the skillet until they are wilted, and this should be achieved within 2-3 minutes.
- Take the skillet off of the heat, then gently fold in the shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan cheese.
- To give your chicken breasts an extra flavorful kick, delicately create a pocket in the center of each one and fill it with a savory mix of mushrooms and spinach. Then add salt and pepper to taste; you’ll be amazed by the delicious results!
- Heat your skillet over medium-high and make sure to evenly brown each side of the chicken breasts. Cook until they have a golden hue, then you’re ready to serve!
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish, then bake them until they are cooked through and the cheese is oozy and golden – that should take between 25-30 minutes.
- Once finished, serve the delicious dish while it’s hot and garnish with chopped fresh herbs for a unique presentation.
Enough for a family of four!