Stimulate your taste buds with this mouth-watering vegetarian pizza recipe. The union of mushrooms, caramelized onions and a variety of savory herbs and cheese will leave you wanting more after every delectable bite! Get ready to tantalize your tongue like never before!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme and oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface and transfer it to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms and onions in olive oil over medium heat until they are softened and lightly browned.
- Spread the mushroom and onion mixture over the pizza dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped herbs over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot.
Treat four lucky diners to this delicious dish!