Stop your search for an appetizing vegetarian main or side dish right here – these stuffed portobello mushrooms are sure to tantalize the taste buds! The earthy flavour of the mushroom combined with a zesty feta cheese creates a delightful union that won’t disappoint. So, go ahead and treat yourself (and others!) to this delicious recipe – you’ll be left craving more after just one bite!
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms and onion in olive oil over medium heat until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the portobello mushrooms on a baking sheet and spoon the mushroom and feta filling into the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Treat four people to a culinary delight by following this recipe!