Entertain your taste buds with this scrumptious and indulgent weeknight pasta dish. The delightful blend of mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and other spices will tantalize your senses for a unique dining experience! This easy-to-cook meal is sure to satisfy even the most pampered palate.
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Add the chopped roasted red peppers to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the mushroom and roasted red pepper mixture.
- For an added burst of flavor, generously top your dish with a layer of freshly grated parmesan cheese. Complement the taste by seasoning it with salt and pepper to suit your palate.
- Serve hot.
Treat up to four people with this delicious recipe.