Savour this vegetarian pizza, a tantalizing blend of earthy mushrooms and tart artichokes. The addition of creamy feta cheese creates an irresistible salty contrast that will leave you wanting more!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface and transfer it to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat until they are softened and lightly browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Spread the sautéed mushrooms and chopped artichoke hearts over the pizza dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot.
Treat four of your favorite people to this delicious dish.